All children whose birthday is on or after September 2, 2014, and on or before September 1, 2015, are required by Maryland law to begin kindergarten in September 2020. All children whose birthday is on or after September 2, 2015, and on or before September 1, 2016, may request their child be enrolled in pre-kindergarten classes that begin in September 2020.
Information needed at the time of registration:
- Proof of residence in Caroline County
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s social security number
- Child’s immunization record
- Child’s blood lead test results
To register for Pre-Kindergarten, proof of income must be produced through one of the following:
- W-2 for parents in the household
- Pay stubs showing income for one month
- Self-documented income worksheet that can be completed at notarized at registration
Registration can be completed through the PowerSchool platform. Please visit the CCPS website for details.
Please note: If enrollment is not completed by August 15th, transportation may be delayed up to five days. Families will need to provide transportation during that time.
For more information, please contact Angela Gebert, Coordinator of Instruction, at email@example.com.